Sunday, March 8, 2009

one week later

This must be a boring site! No one has visited it. I still have the urge to add some pictures, but have not put the know-how in my brain.. Andrew, can you help me out. I want to practice. I have some Ottertail fish pictures I'm itching to try to transfer to go with yours of the River. Maybe you could coach me with a 1 thru 7 list in order of what I should do. Once I get it in my "Memory" it will click thereafter. I learned from my class on blogging at the U of Morris to try and use the www.flickr.com site for pictures.
No news on Sam's site yet this month. The days must be long and repetitious for him. At least he has better weather than we have to be outdoors in. Minnesota winter has been tough and we are ready for spring! May our heavenly father look after you all and keep you strong and happy. Gramjo

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mom. I don't want to write too much as I may lose it all when I click on "post comment."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Grandma Jo,

    I'm a producer for a public radio program called The Story (http://thestory.org/). We're based out of NC, but we're a national show. I've been interested in finding some personal experiences on how broadband has helped improve people's lives in rural areas. Would you be interested in letting me ask you a few questions over the phone? I found you through a link to your blog from the TC Daily Planet.

    Sending good wishes and warm weather from North Carolina.

    Hope to hear from you,
    Yasmeen Khan
    ykhan@wunc.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you Joann Bechard Van Valkenburgh married to Sam Van Valkenburgh and graduated from Arvada High in 1965?
    If you are then grandmajo@bluebottle.com does not work any more. Send an email to ted.bear@comcast.net so we can update your email address.

    ReplyDelete