Sunday, March 1, 2009

GETTING IN GEAR

Can't let the grandkids get too far ahead of me! Practice, practice, and practice.
First I had to learn what a blog is. Then I found you can connect them. Neat!
Next I had to learn how to get in and add to it. I guess that is when I found the
"Dashboard". Then I suppose I will need the Edit and then the Post. Andrew,
you left me high & dry by setting this Blog up. I was excited but had no book of
instructions. (I'm still of the school that I need to READ directions. ha!) Next
week I will learn how to add pictures. I've been trying that with copy & paste
but it doesn't work. I suppose that had something to do with the TOOLS.
I wrote a long comment to Sam on his Blog last night and when I went to publish
it on Google I lost it all. Blast it! jholl

No comments:

Post a Comment